- Fees must be paid positively between 1 & 10 of every month either in cash or by cheque & card alongwith fee card.
- Failing this, the same shall be accepted with a late fee of Rs. 50/- between 11 & 20 of every month either in cash or by cheque & card alongwith fee card.
- If you fail to deposit the fees by 20th of the month then fees shall be accepted with a late fee of Rs. 100/- between 21 & 30/31 of every month either in cash or by cheque & card alongwith with fee card.
- If you fail to deposit the fee of your ward in any month the name of your ward will automatically be struck off the roll without any notice or information.
- To re-admit the child you will have to pay Rs. 300/- as re-admission charges with all dues.
- A bounced/dishonored cheque will attract a penalty of Rs. 350/- and fee will be deposit in cash or by card only, there after.
- Those who wish to come by cycle must pay the Rs. 720/- per year at the beginning of the session.
MONTHLY FEE WILL BE CHARGED AS PER THE SCHEDULE GIVEN
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SESSION OR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
School Transport Guidelines
The provision of school transport is not a matter of ride but a facility provided to students. Transport facility for new admissions or students who have changed their address is subject to its availability.
- The school has put into place an efficient transport system which may be availed of by interested parents for their wards wishing to commute from their residence to school and back.
- The school has earmarked area/zone routes on which our vehicles ply. These routes are fixes and we can't deviate from them due to logistic reasons.
- A transportation fee is levied keeping in mind fixed and operational costs.
- Our drivers have been ordered to stop vehicle ONLY at the designated point.
- The vehicles will NOT WAIT for LATE COMERS. Students must reach the boarding point three minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time. (This time is intimated at the time of registering)
- In the interest of the security of your ward, you are requested to kindly have your child escorted by a responsible adult to and from the bus stop to residence.
- School transport facility will be withdrawn if:
*There is persistent complaint for unruly behavior/willful damage/vandalism/late coming.
*There are repeated complaints of throwing trash/food/objects at fellow commuters out of the windows. Indulging in acts that compromise the safety of fellow commuters.
Non-payment of the transportation fee
- One month written notice should be given for discontinuance of transport facility in our school office. The above has been drafted keeping the safety of students in mind and ensuring a comfortable, safe and punctual travel.